AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

Trashed the dress

trashed the dress

"Trash the dress." The words I never spoke to my mother until after the photo shoot and something I recommend for every bride. It was a great excuse to wear my dress another time, not to mention make a spectacle of myself (and my husband) at the city fountain.

One of our best friends, Breezy Torres, agreed on our endeavor and captured the moments. She is an art/photography major at Mizzou. The following are a couple of our favorite photos, including the wet ones. Breezy also did our engagement photos. You can find her photos on her Flickr site : http://www.flickr.com/photos/breezylucia/





before
after


Chris' "sexy" look
my favorite

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is such a good idea! I wish I would've done it...now I'll probably never fit into my dress again :(. The pictures are amazing!

Lesley said...

i LOVE the shorter hair. so cute. i just don't know if i could trash my dress... you're brave.

Blogging tips