AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

crochet crafts


Woah! A picture of us! Imagine that...



So, I might have been crocheting lately.

Can you tell?





I've been experimenting with a book I found at the library, Crochet Adorned by Linda Permann. Right now I am making 18 flower pieces to join together to make a table runner. It's been really fun, but it's taking FOREVER. Maybe I will finish tonight, while watching Wall-e.

Mmm hmm.

I'm also trying this (below), which I didn't know about until reading this book. Crocheters listen up! If you ever crochet something and it curls, dampen the piece and stick it to a bulliten board in the shape you desire. It should hold its place like so:





Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

can't wait to see it finished! love the color combo! :) i need to learn how to crochet...

L said...

I'd love to see your finished runner when you get around to it (sorry it is taking forever!). I'm happy you've found my book and hope you'll find more useful tips inside. Happy crocheting!

Blogging tips