AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

Christmas parties part 2



Today I got a text from my mom:

Momma: A PREGNANCY TEST!!!
Me: It was negative.
Momma: I don't know if I'm happy about that or not.
Me: A little more time mom...
Momma: We'll be patient.

I guess that is what I get for posting it on my blog. I'm okay with that though. I like getting asked questions about babies, pregnancy and such. However, I will continue to live vicariously through my pregnant friends a little while longer.

Here are some photos from the Horsman visit this past weekend.
We had a blast.
We love them.
Every time they come we send the parents to sleep in our bed and the 4 of us siblings have a slumber party in the living room. I love it.
Thanks for coming!







(Please excuse my blobbiness)







p.s. I am currently listening to this. Real good.

No comments:

Blogging tips