AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

craft sabbath

Yesterday was my first craft sabbath of 2011.



I did nothing but eat, talk, listen, and craft.



I drank coffee and hot chocolate.



I watched the a bit of the Golden Globe Awards.



Chris made homemade salsa.



I made pulled BBQ chicken.



It was rewarding, relaxing, and refreshing.



I feel good.



I feel healthy.



I feel crafty.



And ready for a new week.

*In case you're wondering, I'm working on a project for a friend. I am making her wedding bridal and bridesmaid bouquets along with the boutonnieres using felt, beads and buttons. I promised to save the final pictures until after the wedding (March) so it can be a surprise. Until then, I will entice you with some photos. If you're interested in them for your wedding, email me.*

No comments:

Blogging tips