AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

button bouquet



My, has the weekend flown by! Lucky for me, I have one more day (tomorrow) to add to my weekend. Then, off to another teaching week. The semester is just flying...

This weekend for craft sabbath I found myself among lots of felt, buttons, beads, and wire. Poor Christopher. Sometimes I'm amazed at the things he let's me haul into our living room. Most weekends I usually end up taking over the whole coffee table, or kitchen table, or floor. He rolls with it well. Someday when we have an actual house I will devote one full, big room just to crafting and maybe some science experiments too. Oh yes, someday.

I'm still working on a craft for a friend's wedding. I'm just about done, which is nice, but I am loving the process. Thanks to Erica who helped me hot glue lots and lots. You rock! I can't wait to show the final product. While I was crafting this weekend, I remembered a really neat craft idea that my friend Lesley showed me long ago...

It involves buttons, much like these:





And making these buttons into something unique:



A little button bouquet.
So neat.
Too bad these buttons are not for muah (part of the bride's bouquet),
but don't they look great on my bookshelf...? and dresser...?
I think I'll make one for myself.

Here's the original, from Princess Lasertron.

Materials needed: buttons, wire, and wire cutters. That's all!
Let me know if you make one. :)

4 comments:

Doc said...

These are cute gal

aimee paule said...

Thanks David!

Nicole said...

Neat!

Kevin Nelson said...

A stepper motor can come with assortment of wire configurations. The type of motor you’ve selected will determine the wire setup. Most commonly stepper motors come with four, five, six, or eight wires. How to Wire a Stepper Motor?

Blogging tips