AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

recovered photo album

Chris and I are starting this new thing called: printing off our photos.
Crazy concept, right?
In doing so, I bought a photo album that was on clearance at Michaels, knowing it needed an upgrade.

before:



I guess I'm just not that into chandeliers. If you are, great. If you're not, here is an easy way to recover those not-so-your-style photo albums.

First, you will need a few ingredients:



scrap fabric, ribbon, glue gun, and glue sticks
Then glue (while pulling fabric tightly to ensure few air pockets).

after:





Chris' response to the recovered album: "You're so crafty it makes me want to throw up."
thank you?

p.s. i was enjoying this song this afternoon when i noticed the title.
parks and rec anyone?
i LOVE that show.

4 comments:

Chris Swift said...

you are not getting my best quotes lately.

aimee paule said...

:)

Rania Kelesidou said...

Great idea,it looks so lovely!

aimee paule said...

thanks Rania!

Blogging tips