AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

repainting: end-tables



yesterday i battled the heat and the cicadas to finish repurposing some projects.
this summer i am working on repainting, recovering and repurposing our living room essentials to have more "chrimee" (chris and aimee) feel. some of my inspiration examples for our future living room are this room and this room (minus the wall colors as long as we are in an apt).
basically, blue+gray+white+green and a little hint of fushia (but don't tell chris)

with that in mind,
this is what i finished before my cicada paranoia became too intense...

lamp before:


lamp after:



end-tables before:


end-tables after:


And remember those baskets?
I love them here!



Next, is my awful nerf-ball/fruit bowl painting.
(you'll see)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love it! Looks great! I wish I could come see it in person :( I miss you!

Asad said...

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also. https://www.rishtapakistan.pk/

Blogging tips