AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

baby crafts: hoop art



On my last post I mentioned the craft project I did for my friend Erin. I realized after that I didn't do a good job of documenting it, so I wanted to update you with photos... because I do love crafty photos.

I used 7 embroidery rings along with various fabrics hand-picked by Erin and went to town. I sewed each letter of her baby-girl's name with a sewing machine. Then, I went back and hand-stitched thicker thread to line to letters. Our inspiration was found here. (Aka: my dream baby shower if I ever do have a baby).

Very affordable, unique and fun! Check them out:

the details:






the name:








Arianna Ellette Boone

Congrats Matt and Erin! I can't wait to meet her! (soon)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

love love love this idea! super cute!

Blogging tips