AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

repurposed for fall + craft sabbath


 This morning I woke up early at 7am.
I couldn't sleep.
I woke up with a vision for my nerf ball/tree painting,
to make it fit with fall.

So I scavenged through my scrapbook paper and recycling bin to find fall colored paper.
I was invisioning fall birdies.


This is what I came up with:



 Then at 9am I was greeted by 8 lovely ladies for Craft Sabbath.
Our theme this week was crocheting.
9 girls and lots of yarn. 
Lots of learning, relaxing, coffee, muffins and donuts.
I am already ready for our next one.


What did you do on this beautiful last Sunday in September?

4 comments:

sam fiek said...

If you want crafting company before our next sabbath, let me know :)

Ashleigh said...

Every time I see your craft sabbath posts I REALLY wish I lived by you! This one made me especially want to as I have really been wanting to learn how to crochet!

Marcy said...

love your fall birdies and tree! How did you make the tree just free hand sketch?? Wish I had been there to learn how to crochet that is on my wish list!

aimee paule said...

@ Sam: we should most definitely get together soon! :)

@ Ashleigh: you can come visit! (Are you coming for the Rock Alumni weekend?)

@ Marcy: I free-handed the tree over newspaper that I mod-podged.

Blogging tips