AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

my crazy idea


I mentioned last week that I have been working on a secret project.
Now that I am in the process, I decided I would share the beginnings of my secret project.
my crazy idea.
And that idea is to re-start my etsy account.

Last year during grad school I decided to take a break and close shop. 
Now that I am a bit more settled, I decided its about time to get into the swing of things.

My plan is to open shop in a few weeks, but I thought that until then I can show off some of the items that will be available. I also thought that I could open the floor to any of you who may want to make requests and suggestions.
Because I am taking both.

 12'' x 12'' 
mellow yellow wreath




6'' x 6''
fancy lady wreath






6'' x 6''
sweetly fall wreath

So:
thoughts?
encouragements?
suggestions?
requests?

I'm all ears.
(or eyes to read I guess I should say)

4 comments:

Chris (Kiki) said...

You certainly have your Nana's touch!

aimee paule said...

Thanks Kiki!

breezylucia said...

i love these wreaths and i want one
ENCOURAGEMENT!

Carolyn Torres said...

I love these too and I want one. Can we both have one?

Blogging tips