AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

advent + my messy life

 ladies and gents, 
i am failing at my home.
but this week, i am somewhat okay with it.

 i'm okay with these shoes that almost made it to the shoe basket.

 and these and these that didn't quite get that far.

 and, man, look at all that laundry.
piles of laundry.
(most not folded)

 then there's my crochet stuff, that has somehow found a new home on my couch since sunday.
my table is just another place for mail...

and don't even get me started on my kitchen

...
but at least i've got something going for me:
my advent calender that i showed yesterday
here she is:


and man, look at this little cutie.
love her.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the calendar! And it's ok...my house looks worse than that 95% of the time. You should see my laundry room...

Stevi said...

Oh girl, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. My house is a mess and in no way ready for Christmas. Not even pre-ready for Christmas.

Marcy said...

perhaps I should post a picture of my craft room. Then I am certain you wouldnt feel bad at all! Either way I am glad to see I am not the only one who lets things go a little in order to keep up with other things. Love your advent calendar very cute!

aimee paule said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. Sometimes I forget that imperfection is in all of us. :)

The Bungalow Nest said...

Ohh representing the messy craft girls. Yep, I'm one of them too..
I love organization, but sometimes it just doesnt last. I think I need to buy more bins and baskets to place all of our things. Maaaybe that might help me.

Anyway, thanks for following my blog and looking forward to seeing more of yours! p.s. Cute Advent calendar! I need to make one. :)
-Lindsay

Blogging tips