AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

craft sabbath



It. is. fall! 
My pumpkin candle is burning.
Leaves are singing whispers of turning.
And there are hints that this summer heat is making its way out.
O.u.t.
Oh, please.

I love fall.
When it comes, I always tell myself that it is my favorite.
But I think I say that about many holidays.
I am fickle.
Have you noticed?

This year I kicked off fall with some fall decorations at craft sabbath. A few of us made felted fall wreathes, inspired by this awesome little blog.




The leaves were so fun to make, but they were a little time consuming.
Next, I think I will make a fall leaf garland with these.

Someday soon.
The rest of the girls crafted away and away and away...





Marge and I made fall wreathes.
Mariah worked on some embroidery thread and wire art.
Anna and Brooke created a leaf garland.
Karis painted herself a beautiful reminder,
and Jess made a letter for her pretty name.
Sam was Sam.
Oh, how I love Sam.
(We are going to miss you Sammie Fiek).
Em and baby Ellie knitted,
and Erica worked on a fall wreath also!

How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment:

sam fiek said...

i LOVE how the wreath turned out! it looks awesome! love you aim. you're the best and I'm gonna miss you!

Blogging tips