AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

come thou fount


this weekend i gave my heart a chance to rest
and crafted.

i used square canvases from michael's, martha stewart's sticky stencils and some leftover paint to create a series of four canvases with one of my favorite songs of all time.

i have a few favorite songs.
(these are in no particular order, because normally i can't decide).
one favorite is amazing grace. it makes me think of my nana.
another favorite is in my life, by the beatles. it makes me think of my daddy.
a third favorite is come thou fount. that makes me think of the lord.
i also really like fields of gold, by sting but chris doesn't like me to claim that. at least it makes me think of my momma.

i decided to go with the song that calms me and reminds me of the lord. check out my progress:







{love my handyman}





{i originally messed up here. instead of putting "grace" i put "praise." can you tell?}

feels good to be done.
and up.
and to have reminders
on my hallway wall.

No comments:

Blogging tips