AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

"She is a May flower."


I am so tempted to purchase this print from one of my favorite artists, Katie Daisy.

Back in December, before we knew our little girl was going to be a little girl, I had a dream about her. In the dream she was a she and she was as amazing as I have always thought she would be. She was a wildflower of a girl. Beautiful and lively and small and adorable.

 She also came a little early in the month of May (which isn't that crazy, considering her due date is June 1st).

Then a few weeks ago I ran across this print from KD. And instantly I thought
"She is a May flower."

Part of me really wants go ahead and get this. But then part of me doesn't because... who knows. She could also come June 1st, June 2nd... and I need to be okay with that.

Maybe I'll wait and see if she really does come in May.
On rainy, stormy April days like today though, the thought of my little May flower gives me hope.

No comments:

Blogging tips