AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

eliza rose's nursery


Remember that nursery I've been working on for the past 10 months?
Well, it's about time I share the completed room. 

Just a reminder, this is the nursery BEFORE.
And here was a bit of my INSPIRATION.

The first big part of the nursery was painting the walls and installing new carpet.
(Mr. Christopher YouTubed all the skills to install the new carpet). The rest was Pinterest inspired.

Here she is:

wooden side table (upcycled from some college student's trash)
fox ornament (target Christmas collection)
quilt (handmade by my friend Debi)
crocheted fox (handmade by my friend Mariah)
wooden bookshelves (handmade by Mr. Christopher from this inspiration)
raccoon and fox drawings (hand-drawn by Mr. Christopher)

So much of Eliza's nursery was either handmade or gifted to us. It was so fun to create and I love the finished room. (Although really it will never be finished, as it will be growing and changing as Miss Eliza grows and changes). Thank you to all of our friends and family who contributed to helping us get the room ready, whether it was gifting us sheets or diapers or hand-making a special item like a coat-rack tree or a crocheted blanket. We appreciate ALL of it!

No comments:

Blogging tips