AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

five years.


Happy Anniversary Mr. Christopher!
Today we celebrate five years.

In these five years you have grown to be my best friend. 

You love me unconditionally. You give me freedom to fail and be me and have emotions. You out-serve me everyday, and believe the best about me. You consistently fight for our marriage, even when I am tired of trying. You encourage me. You challenge me to draw closer to the Lord. You tell me I'm beautiful and bring me coffee in the mornings. You are amazed by the beauty that our daughter is. You change poopy diapers in the middle of the night, and you sing made-up songs to woo her to sleep. You are the best. I am so blessed that the Lord put you in my life.

I love you!

Year one.
Year two.
Year three and this too.
Year four.

No comments:

Blogging tips