AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

Strawberry, Banana & Spinach Smoothie

 Good morning sweet friends! 
Today I wanted to share with you a yummy smoothie Miss Rosie and I have been indulging in this summer. 
One of my best buds shared this recipe with me back in May and it's genius. I love it because it combats my struggle to want to snack on unhealthy breakfast foods. I also love it because it has spinach in it, something I always want more of in my diet but struggle actually getting it in there.
Strawberry, Banana & Spinach Smoothie:
1 Banana
10 Frozen strawberries
1 cup fresh Spinach
1/2-1 cup Milk
1 tbs Honey
1 tps Cinnamon
Honestly, when I make this I totally eyeball the amounts, but they're close to the amounts listed above. We've also replaced the strawberries with frozen blueberries and peaches for other yummy flavors.
 As for getting your toddler to eat it, it took Miss Rosie a few attempts to get the hang of it. Now she helps me every morning. I loooooove making these when we're on the go, because I can pop them straight in our to-go cups and head out the door with breakfast in hand.
 Miss Rosie in all her glory.
 What are your healthy go-to morning foods? I'd love to hear more ideas! 

Also, if you haven't already heard this week I am partnering with Natalie Creates for a doll GIVEAWAY from my shop. Go HERE to enter!

No comments:

Blogging tips