AIMEE_BEE_BLOG_HEADER1
home (4) about me (7) down syndrome (6) contact

pacific northwest: pt. 1

Two weeks ago Chris and I flew out of Denver to visit my Dad and family in Eastern Washington. It had been a long time since our last trip.

I was so excited to see my dad and family. It had been the longest time I had gone without seeing them.  (A little less than a year). That's a long time to go without seeing your dad.

We were expecting to spend the following 2 weeks with them, my sister and her family. But we were happily surprised by a pair of disguised grandparents picking us up from the airport. It made our holiday even better to have my grandparents with us in the pacific northwest.

The morning after we arrived we drove 4 hours south to Wallowa Lake, Oregon. Here are some of my favorite snapshots from our holiday travels:

**Warning: there are many photos of adorable little boys. Beware.**

baseball with mama and grandpa jerry

little sawyer
i think there was a crazy story being told here
dad and diesel
cutest.thing.ever.



jospeh, oregon (pretending we're parents)

antiquing










garrett is so serious.

mama and taylor

david, grandpa jerry and mama
wallowa lake, oregon

ash and david
guided fishing tour

Mom: I LOOK JUST LIKE YOU IN THIS PHOTO!
vacation, part two tomorrow!

No comments:

Blogging tips